Pages

Thursday 25 June 2015

THE CLIFF, Book 5: "The King" preview - pages 7,8 & 9 + Twenty four hours to go on Kickstarter!

Page 7 is the most recent finished page.  I thought I'd scan in pages 8 & 9 as they currently are: inked outlines only, to share my drawing process with you.  Later there will be much black and crosshatching... I invite you along for the ride!

The Kickstarter campaign for THE CLIFF, Book 5:  "The King" ends on Friday, June 26.  If we reach the $2000 goal I have promised to provide a free sketch of requested CLIFF characters to every donor, in addition to which anyone kindly contributing over $50 gets a copy of the graphic novel mailed to them!  This project will only be funded if at least $2,000 is pledged by 







If the goal isn't reached it is still fine, I love you all unconditionally.
- Matthew
THE CLIFF Bk 5 on Kickstarter -  

No comments:

Post a Comment