Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

TCAF Time Again!


Hi, Just a reminder that this weekend - Sat. May 9 to Sun. May 10 will be the TCAF -
Toronto Comic Arts Fair at the Toronto Reference Library (Yonge St. just north of Bloor St.)      http://torontocomics.com/      Saturday 9am-5, Sunday 11am-5pm.
It is a tremendously exciting event with many visiting artists of international renown, new books and artists from all over the world, a fantastic Kids' section and
I will be debuting my graphic novel THE CLIFF, Book 4: "Heart of Brightness!" 
So if you'd like to drop by, I'd love to see you and  I'd be happy to draw a sketch in your very own copy...
I'll be sitting with my friends Marc Tessier, Stan Wany and the Editions TRIP crew at Table # 176 on the ground floor, near the fountain towards the back stairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment