Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

THE CLIFF BOOK 4 has ARRIVED!

It's finally here... my proof copy of "Heart of Brightness" just came in!  More than two years in the making... hundreds of hours of drawing, clicking and whining... have culminated in this 112 page chunker!


It will debut at TCAF - the Toronto Comic Arts Festival - Sat. May 9 - Sun. May 10, 2015 where I'll be sitting with my good friends Marc, Stan and the crew from Editions TRIP... and followed a few weeks later by a proper launch with staged reading and live musical accompaniment!  But in the meantime... 

SPECIAL OFFER: For anyone willing to write an advance review of THE CLIFF Book 4: "Heart of Brightness", please email me at teacherintherye@hotmail.com  .  If you allow me to post your review on Facebook and this blog, I will send you a free copy of the graphic novel!  Any takers??


Final front cover



No comments:

Post a Comment