Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Work in Progress






Page 22 of THE CLIFF - Book 3: Murder in Varanasi (in progress, part I)




Page 22 of THE CLIFF - Book 3: Murder in Varanasi (in progress, part II)




Page 23 of THE CLIFF - Book 3: Murder in Varanasin (in progress, part I)




Page 23 of THE CLIFF - Book 3: Murder in Varanasi (in progress, part II)



The above pages will both go through more work... and I am excited about the storyline.  Below are a few more photos from my world... hope you enjoy!



The accidentally assembled gods of my workspace...
Poopsie the Penguin, Mark Rothko,
the sage Robert Adams and the Buddha!




Portrait of the Artist as a Young @#$%!!




Anonymous letter to Toronto Mayor Rob Ford
(currently embroiled in forced resignation
scandal) posted in a public
bus shelter.  Very pre-Internet!




No comments:

Post a Comment